Policies & Disclaimers
The Information We Collect
You do not have to give us personally identifiable information in order to access and browse our Website. However, while on our Website, you may be able to order and buy products, enter promotions, sweepstakes or other contests, participate in a survey, complete a questionnaire or other “information request” form, or otherwise communicate with us, including via email and/or SMS/text messaging. In order to utilize, participate in or otherwise access such products, services or other offerings, you may be required to provide us with your personally identifiable information, which is information that, alone or in combination with other information, allows us to indentify you, such as your name, address, phone number, e mail address, contact preferences, credit card information, financial information or information relating to a support or service issue.
How We Use the Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we share personally identifiable information collected on our Website with unaffiliated third parties only as described below. (Please see “Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information” below for information on how to avoid having your personally identifiable information shared by us.)
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. In connection with their performance of these functions on our behalf, we may share personally identifiable information with such companies and individuals as needed for them to perform their functions.
- Third Party Promotions: We may send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of unaffiliated businesses that want to market their products or services to you, and as part of these promotional offers we may sell or disclose certain of your personally identifiable information to such unaffiliated businesses. If you prefer not to be contacted by any such business with whom we share your personally identifiable information, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any email you receive from any such third party. In addition, you may opt out of our sharing your personally identifiable information with such businesses by following the instructions described below under “Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information”.
- In-House Promotions: We may on occasion combine information we receive online with outside records to enhance our ability to market our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you have signed up to receive our e-mails or SMS/text messages and prefer not to receive marketing information from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided on any marketing e-mail you receive from us or by following the instructions described below under “Unsubscribe Requests”.
- Protection of Our Website and Others: We reserve the right to release personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other unaffiliated third parties in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice and have the opportunity to withhold consent when personally identifiable information about you might be shared with unaffiliated third parties.
Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information
Except where we believe the release of your personally identifiable information is necessary or appropriate (a) to allow third party service provider functions on our behalf or (b) to comply with law, enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users or others, you may opt out of our sharing of your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties by sending us an email with “OPT OUT” in the subject line.
Third Party Online Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to provide advertisements to you when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to show you advertisements tailored to your interests on this and other websites and other interactive media and/or to keep track of your response to each ad. For more information on this practice, or to opt out of having this information used by these companies, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Ad Servers
Our Commitment to Security
We have in place what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access of, maintain data security for and correctly use the personally identifiable information you have provided or that we otherwise collect on our Website. HOWEVER, WHILE SUCH EFFORTS ARE INTENDED TO ENSURE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO US AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ABSOLUTE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
How You Can Access or Correct Information
You may obtain information regarding the personally identifiable information that you provide or we collect about you via our Website to view and correct any factual errors in such information. Access to personally identifiable information that you provide or we collect via our Website may be accessible for a limited period of time after the point of collection. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our Website, you may return to that portion of the Website to review the personally identifiable information you provided. Alternatively, you may request information about or corrections to your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail or letter to the street or e-mail address for our business headquarters, the contact information for which can be found via the “Contacts” page accessible on our Website homepage.
Access to and use of this Website is subject to compliance with this Website’s Terms and Conditions.
To unsubscribe from email communications from us, please send us an email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
Special Note for Parents
This Website you are visiting is a general audience website and was not designed for children. We are not responsible for any access or use of this Website by children. (By way of example, this Website is not intended to sell products for purchase by children.) If you are under 18, you may use our Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Access to and use of this Website is subject to compliance with this Website’s Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at our business headquarters, the contact information for which can be found via the “Contacts” page accessible on our Website homepage.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dominion Enterprises and Sellers RV disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Dominion Enterprises and Sellers RV do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Due to the large amount of content and information provided, errors can and will occur. By visiting this web site you agreed that Dominion Enterprises and Sellers RV shall be held harmless from all liability and responsibility for any and all errors or omissions in the information provided on this web site. Dominion Enterprises nor Sellers RV shall not be required or obligated to honor any price if said price is incorrect or inaccurate, regardless of whether the information was entered by either Dominion Enterprises or Sellers RV.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event shall Dominion Enterprises or Sellers RV be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Dominion Enterprises or Sellers RV has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
IMAGES, LOGOS, TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHT:
The images, logos, copy and trademarks contained in this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may not be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Dominion Enterprises or Sellers RV express written permission, are believed to be in the public domain or used with permission of the respective trademark or copyright holder. The information and images on this site may not in any way be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the express written permission, of Dominion Enterprises and/or Sellers RV or the official holder of the copyright or trademark. Dominion Enterprises is not responsible for the specific content and/or images contained on this site. Please contact Sellers RV if you have questions or concerns about the site content.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS:
The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Sellers RV reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. By placing a credit card order, the customer grants the Sellers RV permission to contact their bank to verify name and address.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES:
This site may contain links to other web sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (hereafter referred to as “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Dominion Enterprises and Sellers RV are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
Here at Sellers RV we strive to provide every customer with a quality product they will enjoy for years to come at competitive prices.
Sellers RV promises to disclose all charges and fees associated with your purchase.
Shop Online policies by RVCARE
Our Shop Online for Parts and Accessoiries products is a service managed by our partner RV CARE.
You can follow their Shop Online terms and conditions, shipping and returns: click here
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact RV Care Customer Service:
RV Care Network Ltd.
777 de la Commune St W, Suite 230,
The Value of the Administration Fee
On your behalf, we will…
- Register your RV’s warranty forms with the manufacturer.
- Register all additional warranties purchase.
- Register or clear your unit of liens.
- Register any life, critical illness, accident & health and gap insurance protection
- Obtain credit card information and shop it at various institutions for the best possible lending rate.
- Process all necessary financing and registration forms for the lending institutions.
- Facilitate the registration of your RV with RV Care, a network of top independent dealers across Canada who work together to support their customers. All RV Care dealers meet a rigorous set of standards and are required to abide by a strict Code of Ethics.
Facilitate the registration of your RV with the Ministry of Transportation and complete all the necessary government documents in accordance with Ontario Legislation which may include: License plates, renewals, safety standards certificates or accident reports.
- Draw up a legal Bill of Sale.
- Propane certification has been done by a certified RV Technician.
- Propane tanks have been filled.
- Gas tank on motorized unit has been filled.
- 30 Days Warranty on major appliances (fridge, furnace, stove, water pump, converter, water heater…).
The Management and Staff sincerely thank you for your business. Our Dealership policy is to be responsible for the products and services we deliver. We begin this responsibility by delivering your vehicle the right way and on time. We strive to keep this commitment to you. The Managers and Staff are available to you at anytime to ensure that you are…